Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's New Years Eve, and in just a few hours it will be 2014. I am usually indifferent to the changing years, but this year I cannot wait. I can't wait for this year to be over. It's been a doozy. There are some wonderful things that have happened... I met some wonderful people, made some amazing friends. I also lost/placed my little boy, and had to send my other to live with another family until I can care for him. Recently I had a yank back to reality that I still can't even discuss. 

2014 can't possibly deliver the blows this year has. But then again, I didn't think I'd be in the spot I'm in right now. 

I know people say it will help me grow, and that's probably pretty true. But recent events, and placing B, those things will follow me for a long time. Sometimes I wish I could just scrub myself clean of all the yuck. 

But I am just telling myself... next year will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment